Elephant Neighbors’ Center (ENC) is a Non-profit Organization that was founded with a vision of reinstating the broken, while maintaining human-wildlife co-existence in our changing and dynamic society. ENC set a mission to protect the African elephant and secure landscapes for elephants outside the protected areas through various initiatives and multi-stakeholder partnerships. For further information, visit www.elephantcenter.org
ENC is seeking a competent and well-organized person to fill the position of Personal Assistant to provide high-level support to the Executive Director (ED).
• Act as a liaison between the ED’s office and internal and external parties
• Manage an active calendar of meetings and appointments for the ED
• Manage the communication in and out of the ED’s office
• Prioritize and follow up on issues and concerns addressed to the ED including those of a sensitive or confidential nature and determine the appropriate course of action.
• Follow up with key contributors to the ED’s projects and maintain the timeline around deliverable keeping the projects on task.
• Arrange travel schedule and prompt reservations for the ED
• Prepare all necessary documents, reports and presentations for the ED
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications & Experience
• A Degree/Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Office Management or equivalent
• At least 2 years experience in providing support to top executives and senior management teams
• Considerable knowledge of office procedures and secretarial practices including organization, planning, records management and general administrative skills
• Computer literacy with proficiency in Microsoft applications
• Strong planning, organizational and administrative skills
• Strong problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
• Strong report writing, proofreading and editing skills
• High level of confidentiality and discretion
• Tact, poise and excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
• Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritize workloads and work within tight deadlines
• Team worker, able to work in a multi-cultural environment
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday May 26th 2018.