Fellow partners in wildlife conservation;
I am about to start my 14th edition walk. In collaboration with Uganda Wildlife Authority, Uganda Conservation Foundation, Wildlife Clubs of Uganda, Conservation Through Public Health, Association of Uganda Tour Operators and friends, we are scheduled to start a 25 days walk from Kampala to Gulu.
This walk is set to kick off on August 25th from Kampala and end on Sept 16th in Gulu town North of Uganda after passing through the Murchison National Park with the 2nd largest elephant population in Uganda.
I therefore pledge for you support towards this walk that in terms of:
• Hiring a support vehicle, Fuel
• Meals &
• Drinking water.
• There are places with hotels and lodges a long the route if any one has their contacts please share.
• If you are in Uganda and you would like to participate in the walk please contacts
To support us please use our
• PayPal account: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Till No: 632245
• Mpesa direct no: 0713 353060.
You can also write directly to us using email@example.com